GOOD TO KNOW
Due to the separated drives it is possible to move along freely defined curves. The lift and swivel movements are absolutely independent of each other. The swivel axis can be rotated endlessly.
The infinite adjustability of the upper section of the gear unit relative to the lower section allows the gear unit to be adapted to suit the available installation space.
Motor adapters for common servomotors are in stock.
Special motor mountings and additional parts (e.g. sensors) are possible.
- Any mounting position
- End stops of the lift axis dampened
- Optionally with direct lift axis drive or with toothed belt drive, rotatable by 3 x 90° (if there is a lack of space, then downwards)
- Simple motor mounting through tangential clamping
- Radial backlash of the swivel axis < 1'
- Backlash of the lift axis < 0.1 mm
- Lubricated for life with synthetic grease