SPN Travel and steering drive
Traction drive for transport and conveying purposes - in this case for the specific requirements of "Automated Guided Vehicles" (AGVs).
The development work was aimed at maximum precision of the driving characteristics. This high degree of precision is absolutely essential for logistical applications: Only in this way can the transported components be placed at the intended destination with precise coordination.
The design was conceived to be as compact as possible. This means that the transport loads can also be carried on narrow pallets.
Travel and steering drive
GOOD TO KNOW
- Gearbox housing made of GGG casting
- three-stage gear ratio for driving
- max. output torque T2 = 126 Nm
- two-stage gear ratio for steering
- output torque T2 = 120 Nm
- Worm drive
- Bevel drive
- Spur gear drive
- individual interfaces possible
- compact installation space
- high efficiency
- independent motors (=> freely programmable)
- optimal efficiency (=> benefit = higher runtime)