- Ground gear teeth for exact positioning
- Deep-toothed gears and worm gears made of special plastic for silent running
- Weight-optimised design for high dynamics
- Integrated mechanical end stop
Application example for packaging equipment: packaging in the “fast lane”.
Whether for attractive presentation or reliable protection: For today's products, packaging plays an important role. And to ensure that the packaging process is as efficient as possible and hence cost-effective, intelligent solutions are the order of the day – flexible, precise and as fast as possible. For example, the TLM packaging machine from Gerhard Schubert GmbH.
Helical gears and worm gears from SPN are used to drive the robotic units F2, F3, and F4. Planetary gear units, gear racks and pinions from SPN are used in the standard assemblies from Schubert.
- Retrieval and set-up of the packaging material
- Filling with products such as biscuits and chocolates per pick & place
- Closing the packaging
Besides extreme hygiene, precision and smooth running, the solutions and their components convince, above all, through their power and dynamics. The robots cope with weights up to 40 kg and achieve an acceleration up to 15 g at speeds up to 5 m/s.
Robot components for packaging machines from schuber
Examples of industries in which SPN drive solutions are used
Your competent partner for your industry solution
Telephone: +49 9081 214-116